Sazerac Bar: Karaoke Terms and Conditions
This is the user agreement that governs the provision of karaoke services we provide you.
Please take the time to read these terms carefully
- a) Karaoke bookings are for a minimum of 2 hours and management may refuse bookings at any given time. We do require a 50% deposit when booking, with the balance payable on arrival.
- b) Please call us if you need to cancel your booking, requests left at a voice mail box cannot be guaranteed. Should there be no one available on the phone, please email email@example.com with your cancellation request, stating the name the booking was made under, booking date and time. 7 days advance notice of cancellation is required for the deposit to be refunded in full. If less than 7 days notice is given, the Sazerac Bar will retain the deposit.
- c) Your booked arrival time is the time from which you are charged. Please note we reserve the right to search bags on arrival. Please arrive early to make sure you get the full amount of time you’ve paid for. You can loosen your vocal chords with some drinks in our bar if you wish beforehand. We do try to allow a grace period of 5 – 10 mins. You will be expected to leave your room as soon as your booking has ended, however the bar is open and you will be able to make use of this afterwards!
- d) A £20 microphone and deposit is required on arrival. This will be refunded at the end of the booking, when the microphones are returned .
- e) We reserve the right to resell the room if the party fails to turn up within an hour of their booking time. If you think you’re going to be late – give us a call!
- f) We don’t permit anyone under the age of 18 into the venue. We accept photo IDs in the form of passports, full UK driving license or ID cards.
- g) Sazerac Bar does not permit any external food or drink in the venue. Any alcohol found will be confiscated and may result in removal from the venue.
- h) Any photos or videos taken by the customer on Sazerac Bar premises are owned by Sazerac Bar and may be used for promotional purposes.
- i) Photos taken by Sazerac Bar staff may be used on social media accounts – these may include pictures of the venue, items in the venue and customers in the venue.
lj Any damage to the equipment in Sazerac Bar will be paid for on the night: this can include:
- Microphones valued at £250 each
- TVs valued at £400 each
- Touchscreens valued at £400
- Speaker valued at £400
- CCTV valued at £200
- Mirror valued at £50
- Any marks made on the seating by high heels of the value of £75
You may also incur a cleaning charge if necessary
Back to the KARAOKE page